Delight your mom with an unexpected twist on a classic gift! Each brown paper package (tied up with string) is sealed with gold wax on a coordinating envelope, enclosing a pretty Mother's Day greeting printed on lovely seed paper. In the box, she'll be surprised and awed by a handmade, one of a kind, paper sunflower crafted by paper artist Florencia Alba.
What's not to love? A greeting card that grows real wildflowers, a blossom that never wilts, and a handful of chocolate just because!
- Not for Mom? Substitute the card with any other greeting card from the shop. Makes a great gift as a get-well-soon, birthday, or just thinking-of-you surprise!
- Flower measures approximately 10 inches tall.
- Contains milk chocolate Hershey's Kisses and peanut butter cups. Can be removed if requested.
- If you want the box shipped directly to your recipient, simply add a note during checkout for what to include in the card, and it will be handwritten for you!
- Learn more about seed paper.
Shipping starts April 24th! Available in the US & Canada.
Or pick up in downtown Toronto and get a free gift!
This special collaboration between Mumbleweeds and Florencia Alba is a limited edition of only 20 bouquets.
I am beyond delighted with my purchases. The packaging and presentation is charming and the product nestled in the lovely gift box is truly a work of art. Very unique and truly lovely.
Thank you so much, Nancy! I am so so glad!
I ordered the sunflower gift box set for Mother’s Day. She was able to accommodate a card switch no problem. When I was very little my dad got up real early on Mother’s day and made my mom three paper flowers, we were so broke at the time it’s all he could afford. He gave one to each of my siblings and we gave them to our mom that morning. She cried and loved them so much and knew it was all he could do. We didn’t know how broke we were and just saw it as a kind gesture. (We still have them 20+ years later) These handmade florals reminded me of that time and treasuring the little things and important things. Thank you for that Stevie.
That really brought a tear to my eye. Thank you, Danielle. That's so sweet and lovely to hear. Thank you so much for sharing. ❤️